Color Proof Signature blonde Shampoo & Conditioner
2. No Yellow
4. It’s a 10
5. U Oil
I have had a lot of questions about my hair and what products I use so I thought I would answer some your questions here. I’ll start with what products I have had the most success with up keeping my bright blonde hair. My hair is fine and really straight, these products have worked for me but they might not work for you. This is just my process, I recommend asking your stylist for professional advice on what you should be using for your hair type. I have gotten most if not all my products from my stylist. Be weary of purchasing on amazon or other websites that are not the actual product website. I have had a lot of people tell me they purchased from an off hand website and the product was counterfiet.
1. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for awhile now and I love it! My hair is really light so up keeping the ashy color can be hard, when you have blonde hair it can turn brassy after awhile so using purple shampoo tones the hair to keep the color you want. This shampoo and conditioner maintain the ashyness I like. I would say this is a good combination of an every day shampoo and purple shampoo.
2. I also use No Yellow purple shampoo maybe every other week. It’s a lot more intense then the color proof and tones it pretty quick, since my hair is so light I only leave it on for a minute or so!
3. I have loved using this olaplex hair perfector. I use it about once a week to keep my hair feeling healthy. This one does a really great job with bleached hair. I found this great article explaining how to use it. Olaplex can be used for all colored hair and non colored hair.
4. & 6. I let my hair towel try the majority of the time. When it’s still damp I will trade off between my unite leave in contitioner and its a 10 leave in. These products help protect my hair between washes.
5. When my hair is still damp from the shower I put this U oil on my ends, I also use it on my dry hair between washes to protect from heat and styling. This oil is so great sometimes I even use it on my dry skin.
A few other things- I get my hair done every 6 to 8 weeks. I don’t do hair and I don’t know the exact process or products my stylist uses. What I do know is that my hair is pretty light so it lifts easier then dark hair would. She also razor cuts my hair which is my favorite thing EVER. The razor cut makes my hair feel thicker and gives it that not so perfect end. I will do a separate post about how I style my hair and what products I use for styling. In the meantime I did a post awhile back about how I curl my hair HERE
Thanks for following along and let me know if you have any further questions. XO -Ash